Massachusetts Department of Public Health website with information on COVID-19 and overall COVD-19 status in Massachusetts: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-updates-and-information.
Websites with information about summer meal distribution for children and updates regarding schools’ adjustments to COVID-19:
- For more information about Boston Public Schools: https://www.bostonpublicschools.org/Page/8098
- For more information about Somerville Public Schools: https://somerville.k12.ma.us/district-departments/food-nutrition-services/food-resources-students-and-families.
- For more information about Cambridge Public Schools: https://www.cambridgema.gov/DHSP/ProgramsForFamilies/SummerFoodProgram.
Food Pantries website with a list of locations of food pantries in Massachusetts: https://www.foodpantries.org/st/massachusetts.
Child Nutrition Outreach Program website with statewide school closure meal information: https://meals4kids.org/summer.
Project Bread website with information about food resources in Massachusetts available during COVID-19: http://www.projectbread.org/get-help/.
Massachusetts Government websites with resources about SNAP and local offices closure updates: https://www.mass.gov/snap-benefits-formerly-food-stamps.
Mass Farmers Markets website with information about fresh food delivery services during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- For detailed information about delivery services: https://www.massfarmersmarkets.org/news/take-a-bite-out-of-covid19.
- For more information about in-person shopping at the farmers markets: https://www.massfarmersmarkets.org/covid-19-shopping.
City of Boston website with a map and list of meal sites for children and youth during COVID-19: https://www.boston.gov/departments/food-access/map-covid19-food-resources.
Somerville Food Security Coalition website with resources on access to food in Somerville, Cambridge, Chelsea, Everett, Malden, Medford, and Revere during the COVID-19 outbreak: http://somervillefoodsecurity.org/food-access-during-covid-19/.
City of Chelsea website with food resources guides in Chelsea during the COVID-19 outbreak. The website is only available in Spanish: https://www.chelseama.gov/coronavirusupdates_spanish#anchor_Alimentos_Disponibles_para_Usted_y_su_Familia.
Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education website with idease and resources for families, including mental health resources, summer food resources, and support for cell and internet plans: http://www.doe.mass.edu/.
One Tough Job website with resources for kids and parents on learning and ideas for playing and creating at home during COVID-19 school closures: https://www.onetoughjob.org/blog/2020/03/massachusetts-coronavirus-updates.
Boston Public Schools websites with summer resources.
- For more information about summer reading: https://www.bostonpublicschools.org/summerreading.
- For more information about summer camp: https://www.bostonpublicschools.org/Page/8238.
Somerville Public Schools websites with information about summer activities and learning at home resources: https://somerville.k12.ma.us/district-leadership/central-administration/curriculum-instruction-and-assessment/summer-learning.
Cambridge Public Schools websites with summer resources.